- Deliveries will be from Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm.
- Delivery Charges: Hong Kong Island + Kowloon + New Territories – HK$250
- No Deliveries to Tung Chung, Airport, Discovery Bay, Lantau, Peng Chau, Cheung Chau, Lamma
- There will be no deliveries on Sundays and Public Holidays (Exception of 25th & 26th Dec)
- All locations in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories EXCEPT Frontier Closed Area (Sha Tau Kok), Outlying Islands (Lantau, Peng Chau, Lamma and Cheung Chau)
- There are no deliveries during Typhoon 8 and higher or Black Rain Warning, deliveries will be re-scheduled at the earliest possible time at the company’s own discretion.
- Minimum order value is set at HKD$500 per order, there will be a free delivery for all orders of HKD$900 or more. A delivery fee of HKD$250 will be charged for any orders below HKD$900.
- Orders placed before 12pm will be delivered in 2 working days, for example; orders placed before 12pm on Monday will be delivered on Wednesday. Orders placed after 12pm will be delivered on the following working day, for example, after 12pm on Monday will be delivered on Thursday.
- No deliveries will be available to premises situated in buildings which have no legal unloading areas within 50 meters of the building.
- Please assign a responsible person to receive your groceries so that there is no misunderstanding about what is delivered to you. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the condition of goods on arrival, we will require any faulty items to be returned.
- For exchange or refund, customers are required to contact our customer services representatives by phone or email within 7 days of the date of delivery with presentation of receipt. No delivery service will be provided for refund or exchange of product.
- Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability and seasonality. If any products are out of stock, the company reserves the right to offer alternative substitutes at the same value
- Orders can be made by phone to 852-2775-6900 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should you have further questions, call us today at 2775-6900 or email to email@example.com.
- Orders made during the Christmas period (month of December) require a minimum of 3 working days advance notice
- Once you have made payment, you have agreed and accepted all terms and conditions applying to online orders.
- Fees and prices are subject to change with 30 day’s notice and at the discretion of 22°N. 22°N O/B Sino Joy Inc Limited is not liable for any compensation to you resulting from such changes.
Limitation and Availability:
- Customers should be aware that in consuming 22°N products, there is the risk or possibilities of allergies, you voluntarily accept this risk and agree that neither 22°N O/B Sino Joy Inc Limited nor its employees or agents shall be responsible for any claims, demands, damages, losses, loss of profits or business, actions or legal proceedings due to death, injury, allergies, sickness, damage to your person or property or to the property of other participants.
- Photos and the descriptions displayed on the website are solely for reference, the real products may differ with the information displayed on the website.
- Some items have longer lead time than others, therefore the 22°N team will contact the customer should any issues with orders & delivery timing arise
- The failure of 22°N to enforce any of its rights at anytime for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- 22°N O/B Sino Joy Inc Limited may, at its sole discretion, amend, vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions with immediate effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.